Kellan has created the first ever remotely controlled line of tactical flashlights. Weapon mountable or handheld, the flashlights are operable by tail cap or custom remote control system.
- Nite Ize Introduces INOVA Microlight STS
- New UCO USB Charger Doubles as a Convertible Lantern
- Elzetta Design Announces New Elzetta ZRX Flashlight Mount
- Streamlight Upgrades TLR-1 and TLR-2 Gun-Mounted Lights
- Magnalight.com Adds 2.5 Hour Run Time HID Hunting Spotlight
- Britelite Introduces New Low Charge Indicator Flashlight
- For Bright Heads: Mammut T-Peak
- Streamlight Upgrades LED Models of Stinger and Strion Families
- VARTA LED Value Light 1D: Design at a Very Affordable Price
XENONICS HOLDINGS, INC. today announced financial results for fiscal 2012. Revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2012 was $2,164,000. This compares to revenue of $7,179,000 for fiscal 2011.
Future Lighting Solutions, a division of Future Electronics, and LG Innotek, an affiliate of LG Group, announced today a strategic worldwide distribution agreement that will introduce LG Innotek's entire portfolio of LED lighting solutions to the market.
Fraen Corporation's Optics Division announced today that the United States Patent and Trademark Office has issued U.S. Patent 8,118,451 entitled "Reflective Variable Spot Size Lighting Devices and Systems".