Kellan has created the first ever remotely controlled line of tactical flashlights. Weapon mountable or handheld, the flashlights are operable by tail cap or custom remote control system.
- Nite Ize Introduces INOVA Microlight STS- Jan 1 -
- New UCO USB Charger Doubles as a Convertible Lantern- Jan 3 -
- Elzetta Design Announces New Elzetta ZRX Flashlight Mount- Dec 19 -
- Streamlight Upgrades TLR-1 and TLR-2 Gun-Mounted Lights- Dec 9 -
- Magnalight.com Adds 2.5 Hour Run Time HID Hunting Spotlight- Dec 9 -
- Britelite Introduces New Low Charge Indicator Flashlight- Dec 9 -
- For Bright Heads: Mammut T-Peak- Dec 5 -
- Streamlight Upgrades LED Models of Stinger and Strion Families- Dec 3 -
- VARTA LED Value Light 1D: Design at a Very Affordable Price- Dec 1 -
XENONICS HOLDINGS, INC. today announced financial results for fiscal 2012. Revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2012 was $2,164,000. This compares to revenue of $7,179,000 for fiscal 2011.
- LED Revenue Will Peak This Decade - Dec 19 -
- Philips Lumileds and Future Electronics Restructure Agreement - Dec 19 -
- Black Diamond Strengthens Senior Global Operations - Dec 5 -
- Siemens to Publicly List Osram via Spinoff of 80.5 Percent - Dec 3 -
- Nitecore and BatteryJunction.com Donate Flashlights to Storm Victims - Dec 1 -
Future Lighting Solutions, a division of Future Electronics, and LG Innotek, an affiliate of LG Group, announced today a strategic worldwide distribution agreement that will introduce LG Innotek's entire portfolio of LED lighting solutions to the market.
- Mouser Delivers Bivar L2 Starboard Light Engines with Cree XLamp LEDs - Dec 13 -
- Cree Introduces Industry's Brightest Single-Die LEDs - Dec 12 -
- Philips Introduces New LUXEON T - Dec 5 -
- Eco-Friendly CFL-Replacing LED Lamps Offer Energy Reduction - Dec 5 -
- OSRAM Sets Record with Infrared Chip Prototype - Dec 5 -
Fraen Corporation's Optics Division announced today that the United States Patent and Trademark Office has issued U.S. Patent 8,118,451 entitled "Reflective Variable Spot Size Lighting Devices and Systems".
- Streamlight Launches Vehicle Solar Charging Panel - Dec 21 -
- PRBA-Backed Proposals on Lithium Batteries Approved by Panel - Dec 13 -
- Exar Introduces New Programmable High Brightness LED Driver - Dec 8 -
- H-M-L Intensity Controllable Uniform Light Source - Dec 5 -
- OpticsPlanet Helps Unveil ATN's New Interactive Night Vision Tool - Dec 1 -