LED Work Lamps Offer
20,000 Hour Service Life
|DMK, Inc. Press Release||FlashlightNews.org - 1/14/2008|
48 watt LED lamps deliver reduced energy consumption, maximized reliability, productivity and power conservation.
48 Watt LED Lamps from DMK
STEVENS POINT, Wi. - DMK now offers a 48 watt LED 1010 series off-highway work lamp. Still brilliant after 20,000+ hours, the 6,000° Kelvin color temperature light output simulates sunshine enhancing operator productivity, work quality plus reduced amp requirements decreases alternator draw. Applications include fork lifts, construction, mining, agricultural, forest machines and other off-highway equipment.
- over 20,000 hours life for reliability
- sun-like light color for daytime-like productivity
- reduced energy consumption for less tax on alternators
- shatter-proof polycarbonate lenses for food safety
- glass optional
- common shape among 1010 LED, 1010 HID and 1010 halogens for common look
- family resemblance styling
- dust and water ingress protected to IP 67 for continued reliable performance
- EN 12895 plus electromagnetic emission/susceptibility compliance (EMC) to protect sensitive on board equipment, the lamp as well as near by equipment from emissions and susceptibility
Extensive and rigorous environmental, vibration and shock testing further enhances reliability and long life. 20, 30 and 40 mm high brackets with M10 mounting bolts assure ease of installation. Input voltage is from 9 VDC to 32 VDC with one lamp saving inventory costs and reducing part number proliferation.
DMK makes and distributes off-highway lamp and cab components supplying the industry since 1991. See our complete range of lamps and components at: www.dmkinc.com.