WYLIE, Tx. - When you think of a tactical flashlight, it's most likely the traditional, LED lit, lithium battery type in standard-issue black. But what if you could get more from your flashlight? What if your flashlight could deliver top-of-the-line performance without a top-of-the-line price? Thanks to Nightstick, a leading innovator in law enforcement-level tactical lighting solutions, you can. With the recently released Nightstick TAC-400, this advanced tactical flashlight is set to offer law enforcement, technicians, mechanics and hobbyists, an experience like no other in its class.
One of the first things to notice about the TAC-400 is not only the extreme brightness of its beam, but the beam shape, intensity, and throw distance. With 200 lumens, this flashlight has a beam distance of 688 feet - longer than two football fields. And, users will never have to worry about the wear and tear of on-the-job performance. The TAC-400 has been impact tested with multiple drops of up to two meters and mounted on a shotgun for over 200 rounds of 00 buckshot without any resulting damage. Thanks to its waterproof design, it can also be submersed in water without fear of rusting or internal leakage.
Additional features include:
• Four models including: black, yellow, tan polymer and black type 3 hard anodized aluminum (TAC-450B)
• Deep parabolic reflector increases CREE LED beam range to over 680 feet
• Rugged glass-filled nylon polymer and aircraft-grade aluminum construction
• Deep-textured grip and anti-roll design
• Push-button textured tail-cap switch (with optional Remote Pressure Switch and Side Switch) enables a brief pulse of light or a continuous beam, making it a superior tactical defense light
• Includes a CR-123 Battery Carrier (batteries not included) serves as backup power for the Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (included)
• 3 hours' usage from a single charge
• Accepts industry standard 1.25-inch 3rd party filters and lenses
• Rail mounts on 1-inch standard scope or flashlight mount
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
Of course, with cost containment in mind, many will find the most appealing factor of the TAC-400 is its affordable price. So, with a cost of less than half of some other tactical flashlights, the TAC-400 outperforms its competitors by providing users with a level of security, quality and workmanship they've come to expect from the entire Nightstick product line.
For more information, visit the company's web site at: baycoproducts.com.